Best way to promote a page / up ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a site, which I have added to google through its site submission page. Which is good cos now if you search the site in google it finds it but only for both words in the url (lune literature). I've had a look at google's keyword tool but don't really get it haha! I'm quite new to this site of web development.

I don't normally do this end of things, but I wanted to know what the best way for a site which will have weekly increases in content should go about increasing its ranking on google etc.

Also I'd like to know if there are any other good, free ways to help site promotion? The site is a blog and can be found at L.U.N.E

Thanks kindly for your time,

I've got a site, which I have added to google through its site submission page. Which is good cos now if you search the site in google it finds it but only for both words in the url (lune literature). I've had a look at google's keyword tool but don't really get it haha! I'm quite new to this site of web development.

I don't normally do this end of things, but I wanted to know what the best way for a site which will have weekly increases in content should go about increasing its ranking on google etc.

Also I'd like to know if there are any other good, free ways to help site promotion? The site is a blog and can be found at L.U.N.E

Thanks kindly for your time,

You got to learn and implement the best SEO standards. Research, gather information, compare, evaluate and draw up a plan. you can do it free of cost, provided you spend the time in drafting the plan and implementing it by yourself :)

Good wishes

chinku

You can learn the seo techniques and do it by yourself... else, find any SEO services and pay them for promoting your sites... its all up to you...

ishie

There are lots of ways to promote a site. Do tons of forum posting, article submission, link exchange, social bookmarking, etc. Oh btw, social networking can also boost your site traffic. Social networks like Facebook and Twitter are very effective venues in site promotion.

v2Media

Post content on your site that is interesting to your target market. Sounds simple huh? Well it's not. Most topics are inundated with unoriginal or blatantly plagiarised content. Post original, interesting content on your site then go find the sites that your target market frequents and see if you can get a link there or at least find a way to tell them about your site.

If the content is interesting enough, others will link to it; and that is the best SEO money can buy.

moodeyit

I find the best ways to get more backlinks and traffic to your website is to post relevant comments in do follow blogs and in forums.
In the forums, make sure you can add a signature, that way you can add your keywords as your sig and link them back to your website! Also when your blogging make sure you add your keywords in too! Submitting to directories is also a great way!

darrylp

SEO is the answer both to increase traffic and to increase the page rank of your website. Advertising on social media, blogs and forum comments with links are also very effective to promote the site. Optimizing is very important and it should be ongoing in order to keep the income pouring in too :D

orangecopper

Now buddy you have asked a huge question : Promoting your blog / website. Now there are 100s of methods to effectively promote. I will not list them here - Please google! you will get tonnes of info.

But remember the corener stones are:

- Having good quality unique content
- Updating and posting frequency should be good

Some more methods are :

- respond and interact with your users
- use effective plugins for SEO (All in one SEO, Share This etc.)
- Be active in Blog carnivals and forums
- Write and accept guest posts
- Do interviews
- have contests

Cheers
Josh

noahqw

The best way to promote a page is by paying money to promote it... however, instead of paying to promote a website you can always use SEO. Submit your website to all the search engines and al lthe major web directories, create a sitemap and submit that, build backlinks through forums, blogs, YouTube/social bookmarking etc.

MartinMc

Getting the highest ranking in Google is the goal that really hard to achieve so we need to get serious in choosing and using strategy. Somehow social media and networking site can help us improve and promote our website and maybe can help us achieve that goal.

ishuvonet

There are lots of ways to promote your site free.Search engine submission,article marketing,blog commenting,social bookmarking,email marketing all of them are free ways t promote your site.

andrew2833

ORANGECOPPER, I find all your posts very useful and helpful) thanks! And JohnTriger you have to google a thousand of info, SEO is very fast-developing area and you should keep step with it.

cizzlingeast

You should follow SEO tips to enhance their web presence. you should use SEO tips to rank better. It will help you get a better PR. It is important to have your website domain name registered for at least 5 years. It will convey your dedication to your site. Search engines will be impressed. It is also important to have a sitemap. The importance of having a sitemap cannot be underestimated. Getting links from authority sites is also beneficial.

nedo

build content, content and more content. Remember, it must be unique and you must follow several SEO rules (you can find them all over the internet including this forum).
There is nothing more that Google loves, than a fresh content.

manoj

Promoting web site is most important thing in web popularity. Using advertisements, Emails, Links on face book can be helpful to achieve this.

Merrill

Search Engine Optimization would be your ideal solution. Following are some effective ways for that:
-Advertising in social media websites like Twitter and facebook.
-Commenting in blogs and forums.(Making related comments are important.)
-Submission of articles and directories.
-Building of backlinks. (Backlink is a link to your website or a web page from another site)
-Submission of press releases.
Hope they will give a higher rank for your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.