Beginners - Unite!

glebdyn

Hello, I am a student from the UK. I got interested in web design about half a year ago, and I started learning HTML, Dreamweaver, CSS and PHP since then. I am really interested in creating websites as a past time. In future, I also hope to make money out of this past time. :D

Anyway, I made my first EVER website about a month ago, and it looked really shit, not professional at all. :confused:So I thought that if couple of people unite and learn and work together as a team, the results would be much better. Non of my friends are interested in web design, so I decided to look for people online. I've made a really simple website outlining my ideas. It is available at the following address: www.bwg.dax.ru

In a nutshell, my ideas are as follows:
few people unite, and work together as a team at creating websites. We would work on some projects, and each of us would have different tasks, for example, I'm creating the code, someone else makes pictures and logos in photoshop, someone else writes the text, so on.. Thus, we learn and gain experience together.
If we become friends, that would be great too!

Anyway, if you are interested in participating in my future "beginners web group" (LOLzz), please leave a comment here, or contact me on my website(it's really poor - took me only 4 days!): www.bwg.dax.ru

Actually, if experienced people want to tell me how I can improve this bwg.dax.ru website, please leave a comment =) Thanks in advance, hope my humble idea will be well received :eek:

wishbone

Not bad, as for search engine, one of latest announcement as part of ranking is site loading speed, study how to make more interactive sites that would load faster. I'm sure you can browse those big website designer companies showing their latest portfolios, get some ideas there..

dianabarone0127

Your cool. I like it. I love your ideas. It's me first time too but it looks hilarious. I'm still tutoring myself to a friend of mine. Getting more ideas. Actually I'm not really into this before but I found it interesting because of the price.