Anyone here every date/marry another web designer?

LouTheDesigner

I know -- strange question. But I think about it now... wouldn't it be fun?! Think about it, when arguing, you can say "You're just as bad as IE6!" You can talk about CSS3, HTML5, browser wars.. I was just thinking that I should date a web designer or developer. Perhaps this belongs in a completely different forum, and I hope this doesn't debauch whatever sort of credibility my 300+ posts has, but after thinking about this long enough, it makes sense! How often do you think, "damn I wish I could immediately ask another designer about how I should do this." Or what if you were just a coder, and your girlfriend/boyfriend was a print designer. A match made in heaven that might create a family business.

-Lou

lolkaykay

Haha that would be awesome. I love my significant other to death but I have thought about how amazing it would be if he was a web designer. I think I bore him talking about web design everyday anyway lol.

anna

Oh Lou, your street cred is in the trash now!! :) lol

Yeah, I agree. I studied photojournalism in college while my husband studied creative writing/journalism so I always tried to get him to start this husband/wife journalism team with me so we could do stories together, and I could shoot the pics and he would write the story.

He said no.

I'm still holding out though. And now that I'm a web designer we could throw that into the mix as well.

I say go for it!! :)