3D models and online shopping sites

3DProf4online

When online users visit our web site and try to load our 3d models they usually dislike installing the special plug-in required for 3D product view presentation? Please, tell us how we can solve the given problem?
3DProf4online
from TouchBubble.com

3DProf4online

2D, Flash or 3D???

Comparing 3D product view presentation with Flash it should be pointed out that 3D models are considered to be more realistic! The point is that they allow users to rotate, zoom, move, flip and see each aspect of a product from any angle in real time! The difference between 3D and Flash or 2D is incomparable!
3DProf4online
from TouchBubble.com

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
all of that can be accomplished in flash as well.

the way i see it, you either have to find a compromise or live with what you've got.

sorry to come of so harsh, but let's face reality here. you say your customers aren't happy with your present solution, yet you don't want to move to something that might not be as high in quality, but would resolve your issues of customers having the install a plugin, as most already have flash anyways. you need to weigh your options and go with which makes the most sense. the goal being customer satisfaction.

i am not really familiar with the subject matter, but i am sure their are plenty of alternatives out their. you just need to do your research and find one that suites your needs best.

T-Mobile seems to use some form of java applet for their 3D models.
http://www.t-mobile.de/shop/handy/0,4855,2963-_5695-0-1-0,00.html