Your help and advice needed

remarked

Hi,

My new website looks at at supporting shared ownership and shared investors by giving advice to co-buyers and co-investors and linking them together. It's my first attempt at a web based venture so as you are the experts, please review and give me your feedback i.e. the good, the bad, the beautiful and the downright ugly

The website can be found here http://www.co-buyers.net.

I'm very keen to hear what you think of the layout and visual impact, navigation and also the registration process as this should take no more than 60 seconds

Many thanks, it is hugely appreciated.

m:)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
very good, especially for a first time project. my only complaint is the grammar in some of your writing. it's not that bad, but i did need to stop and re-read some parts to understand what you were saying.

i have only ever heard co-buying property in the real estate market referred to as a time-share.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
the site looks professional enough from a design point of view, but it took a long time to load for me.

rjwebdesigns

Looks professional. Loads up instantly for me too. In my opinion I don't like the icons used for you're menu. They look quite old fasioned. Makes the design look a little out of place as the rest is quite up-to date. I would also recommend adding a site map. Improves the usability my a lot and helps with SEO.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I just checked again, and from a broadband connection, it tends to load a lot slower than normal sites for me.
Then again we do have lousy broadband speeds in Australia.