Your favourite website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDAsh

I'm surprised I didn't find this topic in the last number of pages.

Let's keep it interesting and choose ONLY 1, based on these factors:-
- Visual loveliness VS loading times/graphics.
- Simplicity VS feature richness.
- Easy to navigate yet holds many surprises.

I guess I'm interested in getting some inspiration from some cool websites out there with some nifty features that don't overwhelm the user with an ugly mess. It doesn't matter what the content is about.

ClarcSam

My favourite website is Google also Google is the best search Engine, from Google I can find any kind of websites, games, songs, etc... Also I like Facebook and Youtube.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
geez, original ****ers arent you!
oh i dunno, google? even my bloody three year old knows what google is, what it does and how it works. Not only her but I dont know probably half the world as well.

she cant read yet, but by the responses - neither can you!
- Visual loveliness VS loading times/graphics.
- Simplicity VS feature richness.
- Easy to navigate yet holds many surprises.

and dont even get me started on the UGLYNESS of you tube.
or the sameness of facebook.

at least the guy who spoke of bbc read the question.

so many wonderful, amazing and beautiful websites out there and you answer with the most predictable and generic thing you could. whats the ****ing point? wankers...

LDAsh

at least the guy who spoke of bbc read the question.
Yeah, that's really what I was talking about, something with a bit more substance and not generic mass-user orientated sites we all know already.

Something unusual.

leroy30

The field accross the road has a few ;P

Google was great. Now it's turning to s*#t. Javascript breaks all the time, their auto-loading feature is annoying, the search results aren't as good as they used to be, and too many google places and adds are cluttering the results..

I really like www.3dtotal.com :)

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hows about something besides
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Twitter

You are web designers right?

JasonMars

Mine is “Facebook” it’s really help to find new friends to our life and we can spend our leisure time on it.

RAJO

this might sound really shallow but i love forever21.com , it has the widest range of clothing and i cant help myself but keep ordering clothes off of it, its pretty tempting

Status
Not open for further replies.