www.ere.tapelifters.com

Ennesus

Hi people,

Im new here on this forum, i am a webdesigner on college at the Media College Amsterdam, Im 18 years old and live in Holland.

But thats not what i want to discus right now, im want your opinion for my new website that i'm making for Event Rental Equipment.

The site is a catalogue for al the products they rent.

Original Site : www.ere-online.com
New Site : www.ere.tapelifters.com

Maybe someone can give me some good feedback about it.

Rick Ootes

mezangath

I think that the page look good, the colors are matching and it's a very user friendly page.

I can't really find any flaws at all in the design. Although, i personally didn't find the color to appealing. But offcourse, that is up to the company they represent and their logo and such. I find blue-grey-white-ish pages look more proffessional.

The header might need some work, the flag and the fonts that you are using looks really like a quick draft. Maby the company have a logo that can represent them? Otherwise that would be something to create aswell. :)

Ennesus

I think that the page look good, the colors are matching and it's a very user friendly page.

I can't really find any flaws at all in the design. Although, i personally didn't find the color to appealing. But offcourse, that is up to the company they represent and their logo and such. I find blue-grey-white-ish pages look more proffessional.

The header might need some work, the flag and the fonts that you are using looks really like a quick draft. Maby the company have a logo that can represent them? Otherwise that would be something to create aswell. :)

if you look at the old site wich was include in the first post you see a logo and the colors that i used for the site. The logo is the britisch flag, dont have a clue why they used that but that is not my choise after all.

Im actualy waiting when i get my pictures from the company maybe those picture can add some flavor to the header.

Thanks for the review

mezangath

That's when you as the "cool designer" should bring it forward to them and offer your services to create a representing logo for them ;)

But offcourse, as loong as the customer is happy with your service, you've done a great job :)

Ennesus

That's when you as the "cool designer" should bring it forward to them and offer your services to create a representing logo for them ;)

But offcourse, as loong as the customer is happy with your service, you've done a great job :)

I know, but the problem is the logo is used on all of there products they rent. When I change the logo all the logo stickers on the products have to be changed.

Thats make the logo change expensive, and some costumers would not recognize the company anymore.

and of course it depends how much they pay us.

mezangath

Yeah, surely there is a cost in changing the logo. Every company changes cost money, that doesn't mean it isn't worth mentioning to them. The old customers might not recognize the company but, the company might gain new customers aswell. Everything goes through change.

This is going for something alot off-topic of what you requested in the first part.

But, a nice sale-pitch is always just a few breaths away ;)