Wordpress Plugins for Dating Sites

andu

Hi,

I know I'm new here, so sorry for the kinda weird first time post. Anyway, I'm making (or at least, trying to!) make a new dating website, except I suck at coding. So unsurprisingly I'm using Wordpress to build it and I'm trying to find a good plugin to handle the whole admin side of the dating site, like user approval, memberships, subscriptions etc. I can't find much on the wordpress forums so I thought I'd ask around to see if anyone has any suggestions for this? (Preferably free, I know, I'm a cheapskate).

I did find one plugin here: bestdatingsites.org/dating-websites which looks like it could be pretty good, and appears to be free, but to be honest I really have no idea. I'll probably give this a try and see how it goes for now. In the meantime, any suggestions you have would also be hugely appreciated. Thank you!

DHDdirect

How about something that is not necessarily tailored to 'Dating' but a general membership plugin such as THIS.

I would probably handle 90% of what you are looking for with the possibility to customize it yourself.

mrandrei

Have you tried this one - wordpressdating.com? It's a WP plug-in that offers free dating to site visitors, or charge a membship fee, easy integration with PayPal IPN, etc. However, it's not free.