Wnwfa

WebNola

The site is attractive, no doubt. However, for a product as revolutionary as a "water generator" which makes water appear from thin air, it's a bit on the conservative side.

The company is taking chances and being groundbreaking with their products. Your site design does not give the same feeling.

Overall, this design looks more suitable for a blog than a cool new product base endorsed by a musical legend (with a target market likely on the open-minded, liberal side of things). Let's also not forget which illicit substance that Willie Nelson has been known to "partake" in.

Francisck

WebNola,

Thanks for your review and the complements!

The design is not mine but the companies.

what kind of design do you suggest or what improvements?

Best Regards,
Francisco

Healthy

The url: ... is much too long in my opinion,

Thats a good point. I think from a design standpoint though it looks very nice.

I wonder about the link section though. It seems that some of them are not really related to the product(only related to willie) and at least one offered the same products that are offered on your site.

Thats a good point. I think from a design standpoint though it looks very nice.

I wonder about the link section though. It seems that some of them are not really related to the product(only related to willie) and at least one offered the same products that are offered on your site.
Do you mean backlinks?

Healthy

Do you mean backlinks?

Yes I am referring to the backlinks. Personally I would hesitate to include a "blogroll" section on a commerce site. Depending on the type of product, I might have a link page, but I would be very picky about the links I provided. I also wouldn't include a link to a site that offers the same products as my page. This is just me though and I understand the OP may have reason to include these links.

Francisck

Thank you

I will be collection all these suggestions and sending them to the company heads.

Best regards,
Francisco

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks ok, but I agree about the URL being way too long.

dreamcon

site looks professional,

I really like the flash of moving clouds, quite relavant to the product which is been promoted

though I agree others that name is too long.

tenthheron

The clouds are awesome, the logo is very well done, the layout is well done, I like the color choice, excellent and classy styling of the whole thing.

There are a few things that caught my eye as I looked through the site:

1. take the borders off the products on the home page.

2. put a black or light blue border around the picture of the guitar and the machine.

3. some of the photos of the machine make it appear as though it has an attractive near-white casing. other photos make it seem like it has a very dirty looking casing. It should at least be uniform (and near-white is by far better).

4. the photo of James Marsden is very squished.

5. the first few lines below the header on the About page are very squished. On that same page, some HTML is showing through next to the WATAIRE symbol.

6. it would be VERY nice to know where I'm going if I click on a link. I don't know why the links are there unless I click on them...so I'm inclined not to click on them because they are not understandable.

7. In the Contact Us section, the photo under Our Friends in the right hand column looks cut off on its right side.

Other than those things, I loved the site and was VERY interested in the product. I wish prices were listed, but I understand why companies sometimes don't list them.

Overall, well done!

-Ben