Why marketers following twitter?

celini

Banned
Twitter is now become a darling of every marketer. But what is main benefit of getting in twitter on daily basis?

Last edited:

netstudio

We made a twitter account to see what the effect, if anything, was. We've actually found that it's been more useful to watch what industry authorities are talking about, as opposed to using it for our own visits :) There's quite a bit of spam on it....

gwnhwyvar

How does a person get followers on that bugger? I have a measly 1!! Lol...guess I'm just not getting the whole twitter craze or something. :(

bailey.rein

I've never tried the Twitter actually.. But I think it can be helpful in promoting the site because more and more people are actually using it.

mrandrei

Twitter is a very good platform to get visitors (potential clients) and targeted traffic. The more followers you have, the better!

twistedted

Ok I started a twitter account and got a friend adder (twitter blaster pro) and I do not have a lot of friends! maybe around 200! for the following im doing im not getting the followers! is there a easy way of getting people to follow you?

Danny

Was just interested in knowing how do people get page rank for their twitter profile?? Is it the number of followers, tweets or what..???
Thanks

mediacontour

Twitter is can be valuable for marketers in fields where constant updates are welcome. Companies like Apple, Google, and IBM can use Twitter to quickly disseminate news updates and links to articles that introduce or promote their product/service. Twitter users will actively search for these company accounts and will follow religiously.

For those marketers from companies that are not so much in the public eye, Twitter can be useful for learning from thought leaders in their industry, promoting articles and blogs, and gaining followers that could potentially act as business partners.

Many articles and Webinars on HubSpot explain using Twitter for Marketing and PR in an easily understandable way - http://www.hubspot.com/twitter-for-marketing/. Twitter.Grader.com is a very useful site for understanding your Twitter grade and how to improve your profile.

LisaRole

Somehow I registered on Twitter but never had the chance to sit on it and see how my traffic would go. I think people from other social bookmarking sites are the only once active on it as well.

lovely09

As one of the known social site,it gives an advantage in advertising.Marketers used their followers to gain traffics.