where do you want to live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldstar

Banned
Where do you prefer to live?
The City Or the Countryside?
Personally I want to live in the countryside, I'm a nature lover!
How about you, where do you want to live?

Regards,

ishie

I would like to work and live in the city, but also dream of retiring in the countryside. I also plan to migrate in Europe someday.

bcee

Countryside all the way, I find nature and scenic views relaxing and inspiration to be creative. Not so much in living in a city (I have done both).

7uk3

I'm already living in my perfect place.
An estate next to farmland, other suburbs are a 5 minute drive away and one of the largest shopping centers in Australia is a 20 minute drive away.

The place is peaceful, yet I'm so close to society.

lauryn tom

i'd go for countryside too. i want to get away from the busy and populated city. i want to commune with nature and be relaxed and have a peace of mind

zen

I prefer the city as of now, there's lots of opportunity there, and when I'm retiring, I want to live on the countryside, :)

kitesforsale

a good location is one that meets your individual needs. If you’ve found a home you like in an area that has the facilities you need and seems like a nice place to live, don’t be overly influenced by whether it’s in a fashionable suburb or not. After all, if you think it’s a nice place to live it’s likely others will too – and the location could just be tomorrow’s ‘hot’, up and coming area. I vote for countryside!

Status
Not open for further replies.