What is the best web hosting for bloggers right now?

kitson

I want to start my own sports blog, and I need web hosting to do it. What is the best web hosting out there now? Are there any web hosts where you can preorder web hosting for someone else as a gift, or where you can buy a web hosting gift card? I might want web hosting for Christmas if it's possible to do.

che09

In my own opinion, it will be WP. You can choose to have it free or paid. I believe you can start on free then if you are satisfied on their services then you can always go on paid!

AmethystNetwork

What sort of budget do you have? Any other specific requirements? This sort of information will help us to point you in the right direction

Crook-sam

Banned
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

AJ-Hypnotherapy

Can I ask why you need web hosting for a blog? When Blogger and WordPress etc exist. Is it so you can have your own blog URL? Sorry to be dense I'm learning!

Last edited:

VPSblast

How skilled is their staff? When you need customer service of a technical nature, you need it immediately, right? Find out the availability of their systems administrators.

AprilLaJune

I agree with using HostGator or JustHost

Hostgator or justhost you can use.

I agree! I have HostGator and for the past three years I've never had a problem. For $9.99 they really are great at technical support, unlimited domain hosting and unlimited storage.

I have the Baby plan. ;)