What do you think?

zaricpp

I want to start a small web development firm and I am at the point where i need a domain name. I was thinking: ZRWebDesign.com because my initials are ZR. What do you guys think?

Thank you all for your time,

Zaricpp.

Last edited:

DHDdirect

Sounds good.. Hurry up before someone else registers it on ya hehe.

The only thing I'd have to ask is if it's a 'development firm' does a domain name with 'web design' in it really suit the business?

zaricpp

Thanks

Sounds good.. Hurry up before someone else registers it on ya hehe.

The only thing I'd have to ask is if it's a 'development firm' does a domain name with 'web design' in it really suit the business?

Good point...

Thank you very much.

zaricpp

zaricpp

Thank you all very much!

It's nice to see other designers on the forum hoping that I succeed. I have been interested in designing web sites for people for a while. What's your advice for my first client? I was thinking of just doing a basic x pages static HTML site, to get the feel of working for someone else. Then do dynamic sites and flash later on. what do you think?

Also what are your tips for finding my first client? Business cards? or bidding on one of those freelance sites? I want to work for relatively cheap to get my experience, but I don't want to charge so low that it will be wasting my time. I was thinking 80 per page for the first 5, 70 for pages 5-10, and 60 for pages 10+ (All static HTML and CSS). is that reasonable?

Last edited:

Quasha

its good...but I am confused if you get a chance to register it or someone already did it before....

jaywebdev

In my opinion I would suggest WebDesignZR.com I believe it's more applicable in implementing a good strategy on choosing your domain name.