What country you dreaming to visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ink-light

volcanoes
interesting :cool:
for my the country want to visit is japan ...It was my dream from I in ten .
surely manga first reason to think in japan ..and second the moderns ..I'm quite interest to every new technology

bongoko

I want to visit Japan because of the gadgets that is being sold there and I heard that there are lots good dress in Japan.

dm13

Firstly, I want to visit Paris! Seeing all the great places it has in pictures makes me want to go there even more! The place is just so romantic and awesome! I also want to visit Macau. I got interested in it when I saw the place in one of my favorite TV shows. The place is really beautiful and attractive. Lastly, I would want to visit Japan! I love their culture. I love their manga series and anime! Their sense of style is really something, I want to see it! :)

mrandrei

It's a dream of mine to go to any country in Africa. I wanna go to an African zafari and see the wild animals. :)

galenpamela

Bangladesh
Because I have a dream to see the world's longest sea beach and world's largest mangrove forest those are in Bangladesh.

Quasha

my country first...though I am in here but I have not get enough time to see it....I dream to go everywhere in my country and want to feel it so deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.