What are some important SEO activity for new website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishirst

Staff member
There is just ONE 'activity' that is "important"

ADVERTISE!

Nothing else is useful or "important", because until your website has 'aged' in terms of being on-line and actively promoted, search engines are not going to 'help'

jainteq

With the new website, to SEO success, you must follow the correct sequence and manner:
- Control the content and layout of the website
- Evaluate your keyword is seo to know how effectively
- Collecting reliable backlink
- Create files sitemap.xml
- The contents of the website
- Social Network

chrishirst

Staff member
Collecting reliable backlink

So it's 'reliable' backlinks now, last week it was 'credible'.

The word your translator or 'article spinner' is looking for is trusted. However; YOU can never know, nor comprehend, what document URLs are 'trusted' with respect to search engines, although, on the other hand you can be very, very confident that anywhere that YOU can easily place a link is unlikely to be implicitly 'trusted' by search engines algorithms.

The ONLY adjective that should be applied to the locations that you seek to place your advertising links is effective, because 'credible' or 'reliable' are adjectives that would apply to the anchor text ONLY, with respect to the content of the document your link is on and not to the link location. Also; 'reliable' or 'credible' are adjectives that real humans would apply to the source of the advertising link, that being the person that placed it. So, in that vein I hope that any links that I place here are considered by forum members and 'guest' visitors as being both credible and reliable because I do not drop links merely for the dubious benefit of them being there. The more observant among you may have noticed that I have no links in my forum 'signature', this is because I am not 'promoting' anything other than my knowledge and experience.

hariandro95

First you follow these activities to get best result in seo
  • Improve user-experience
  • Ensures readers coming from search engine spend a lot of time on your site. If they hit back button quickly, chances are your ranking would drop quickly too.
  • If you are writing long content, use bucket brigade copywriting technique to ensure users stays on your page.
  • Use Benefit driven sub-heading to make your content more appealing

Status
Not open for further replies.