Webhosting help!!!!!

Hello! My husband and I are wanting to start a couple of websites. I've done a different website free through 741.com and use bravenet tools on it. I basically know how to cut and paste into templates and copy html codes, and a few other little things. Other than that, I'm lost. We are looking for these other two to generate revenue and we're looking at paid web hosts. That said, I need some recommendations. Please!!! I'm looking for web hosting that is under $9/month and preferably no setup fee although if I have to have a nominal one for the best, okay. I need domain name/registration, at least 2500 mb storage and lots of gigs bandwidth. Website development free, with lots of templates to choose from. Lots of tools and features (forums, counters, search etc.) Lots of pages allowed. Now, is it possible for me to just use bravenet's paid service? Even though I'm in the U.S. and they are apparently in Canada? I don't know how that works, if you're in the U.S. and are paying someone in Canada for hosting. What about using some other paid host if bravenet isn't who we should go with, and then can we use some of bravenet's tools if the host doesn't provide all we want? I'm so clueless, please help! :confused: Thank you!

I also want to add that for one of the websites we will want to limit access on PART of the website for members who have paid for access of that section. I have no idea how to go about doing this and what this is called so I can look for it as an offer of a web host. Thanks!

Thank you, Q-Web. But I see you are in the UK and are quoting pounds to me. I am preferring to work with a company in the U.S. (Are there even that many out of the U.S.? I don't know ...) so that I feel 100% about the money thing. I have no idea how the IRS works with foreign stuff. If any of you want to correct me on any of this and help me understand how some of this works, feel free!!! I have no clue (is that obvious??!)

StephanieCordray

getting 2.5 GB web space and lots of bandwidth might be a problem... I can't offer it for less than $25/month... sorry. Good luck in your search.