Web Designing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani M

What are the best tools for designing my first website? I'm a current college student with the task of designing a site. Now I'm complexly brand new to this and I've never attempted it before. So any advice is appreciated.

Last edited:

krymson

Obviously you didn't look at on on the forum... there's only about 2165498465166469446516191981616919846513213198443131 posts about this subject, but click on Chris' link

Mentorshouse

Web design software give you great looking design templates to give you a head start. You don’t have to be great at design at all.”

Let’s face it, building a website is one thing. Making it look GOOD is another thing.

The last thing you want is for someone to look at your website, and say, “hmmm, it’s nice…”

We all KNOW what that means!

Here’s the problem. Even if you got around all the technical headaches of building a website, you still have to make it look good.

Think of a Ferrari or a hot sports car of your choice. The engineering marvel that sits under the hood is a lot less sexy if the shell sitting on top of it looked like an ugly square box.

The car has to look good, right? Nobody wants to own the best engine money can buy, and be caught dead cruising in a square box down the highway.

You’re not going to earn any swag points with that.

Looks MATTER and you know it. Just keeping it real.

So how do web design software solve this problem for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.