web design, need comments

karolis

Hey guys, maybe can you comment my new design for my own portfolio?
I got only few months experience with this stuff, so any comment/suggestion and of course criticism are welcome!

P.S. i am working now on logo, so just skip this thing :)

full size you can check here:
http://silgaliskarolis.deviantart.com/#/d4nh8c0

Attachments

• grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 160

karolis

i am updating this type of design in dark colors and a bit more wide version (working tools 960px width).

mjrzasa

Definitely like it, however, I like the first one more, because the lighter color BG and the design in the BG.

mydesenyo

I Liked the second one, it seems the first and the second one are for portfolio web site,, I not sure for the third design... good job!

Websynergi

I'd like to see you second version, the darker design, with some textures. There are some great free resources with high res metal and natural textures which can bring a design alive.

printchesco

Nice concepts although the second version has a more mysterious and engaging appeal. It is the best of the versions you shown done so far.

Diversus

I like the first one. Love the colours and large images. It looks like a porfolio site to show off your work. Might be best for photography tho. I also like the third design, I love pastel colours. The middle one reminds me of a control panel for a game so not keen on that. :)

ashleebridges16

wonderful concepts, all primary colours very basic but really convenient and eye catching, i really like this one, its very engaging and your design is really good.

pisarek

You link does not work I am afraid but from the thumbnail looks quite good apart from blue, large icon on the right that does not fit in my opinion to the overall color scheme.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
@thom, its a 6-12 month old thread its not surprising the link is not active. find something relevant to comment on please.

chrishirst

Staff member
It's really interesting that the TWO "different" members bump the same sleeping thread with very similar comments.

Last edited: