Web Design MaXware

AnnaM

Hi everyone,

it's my first signup at webdesignforum.com.
I would like to present our website and services.

http://www.themaxware.com
lodki2.jpg

MaXware originated as a collaboration between an experienced website constructor, a creative web designers,commercial photographers, website developers. What brought these individuals together was the common vision of creating highly functional websites and website software at a reasonable cost.

Thanks

host-two

Banned
Hi, welcome as I have also just joined. Liking the website looks clean and well set out. Prices look a bit expensive though from my point of view, are you a new business?

lionel.web

Nice and modern design for your site!
Great work!
But the text size of the main paragraphs are a little small.
Try to make them bigger to be more readable.

youlikeit

For me well done layout. But price blocks on homepage looks like you selling prices not selling services. makes it a little bit cheap

For me well done layout. But price blocks on homepage looks like you selling prices not selling services. makes it a little bit cheap

Totally disagree. As a customer, its NICE to see the price up front like that, I find the 2050 price a little odd, but I'm sure you have a reason,lol.

And no, its not 'too expensive', unless your using a pre-built Wordpress theme. I currently bill at 35 - 37 an hour, so 2 weeks of my time is 2800, prices actually seem fair IF you give a QUALITY product.

Now this all being said, no I don't think what your offering is worth that much after a short code review. Sill code issues, lack of best practices, no accessibility. If your going to ask for top dollar, provide sites that are worth it. ( Spelling errors or your front page is a sure way to make clients wonder).