Want to develope a site

ronaldino

Hi all

Am the new user to our community and am here to ask one help from you.

I have plan to develope three sites.

Recently i visit one company CA Infotech India www.cainfotechindia.com.

They offer some special things and tell me that they develope the site in short time period with good quality.

Now i want some help from you.

Some one visit that company and give me the suggestion that, shall i start my project with that company www.cainfotechindia.com.
Because am new in this feild

Thanking you Advancely.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i don't know the company, so their really isn't to much i can say about them, but i can say this...

i would not have them do any work, purely based on the first impression. their site does not impress me in the least bit and i would not want any of my projects to be brought to life in a similar style. however, beauty is within the eye of the beholder.

Z06

That is not the best, I think you could probably do better. It looks very tacky and cluttered.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks ok, what does the ca in ca infotech india stand for?
A rather long name.
I had looked at outsourcing some software development to an indian company at one point, they looked very capable, but their quote of US$500,000 was way too much for me.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
jez ian... what in the word were you asking for? a remote digital trigger to the national bank?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
it was just a dating script, mind you it was pretty good.
I liked it from a seo perspective, and months later after that query, I noticed some of the sites they programmed ranked amazingly for some very profitable keywords, so back then I knew they were on to the right thing.