value of a filed based on another field

ddreamer

So i am building a website with a paid online builder but has only the basic options, not database or anything else, but with option to add own code.
In order to not make 500 similar pages (same layout, same information but about different things) i would like to make just one page, and the date from each filed to be displayed based on the name input in the lets master filed. a kind of vlookup in excel. if i input in main filed "name A" then all other fileds to update with the information related to "name A".
if anyone could help me to get started or at least reference or link, would be much appreciated. thanks

dadaji7710

What's the best way to validate a field based on another model field's value? E.g. I don't want my end_date to be before my start_date. While it's quite easy to do for forms, I'm not quite sure how to handle it in the rest of my code, like when just straight up calling objects.create.

I read someone suggested to overwrite the save method and just calling full_clean() there, however that results in fields with default values to also be considered an error... Any thoughts?