Unique Visitor vs. Returning Visitor

ebd

Hi guys, just want to ask you about your google analytics.

I'm sure they are more important but just want to know your opinion.

Which has more value to you, Unique Visitor or Returning Visitor?

Thanks...

bermuda

Hi, both are important especially for the commercial websites. Having new visitors is a good sign for fresh traffic to a website and seeing the older visitors coming regularly means your website has something good to offer to the readers.

ebd

Thanks for you opinion bermuda.

That is why I think that before someone do an off-page optimization, he should work first on the structure of the website so that you can not only increase that unique visitor but the same time you let them come back over and over because you have something to offer you reader.

ebd

Thanks for you opinion bermuda.

That is why I think that before someone do an off-page optimization, he should work first on the structure of the website so that you can not only increase that unique visitor but the same time you let them come back over and over because you have something to offer you reader.

Q_d

Banned
I would say that both... Because they are all important. Returned visitor returns to do something. And I think that it is important as well to understand why have they returned.

bobprog

Visitors dilemma

Hey, guys! I'm new here and I'm very interested in your discussion. There is my opinion. I think you will agree with it. Yes, you are right, returned visitors come back for some reason they found smth interesting, for example. Nevertheless, if you have visitors on the whole, it's very respectful. The point is that what exactly do you want to obtain: to increase traffic or ''to win'' visitors, who will return to your site again & again!

Last edited:

Jen0608

I agree they are both important because returning visits means that they like your site that's why they visit your site frequently, while unique visitors means that you're getting new targeted visitors which can also be your returning visitors.

ebd

It is reasonable to value both Unique and Returning visitors!!! There is an another question what is the best, the fastest and the cheapest way to draw target visitors attention to your site. We know how to do this! Come at us.

would you mind sharing it here in the forum what you think is the best, fastest and cheapest way to draw target visitors attention to your site?

perfectionm

Unique visitor comes in our site from different IP addresss and returning visitor are those visitor who comes for same ip address.

freewordpresspr

Hi! Just new here too. I agree that they are both important.
Unique visitors have the chance to discover new things about your site that has the potential to share your site with everyone. Meanwhile, regular visitors can also help you maintain your traffic. Both visitors are essential to make you be more creative with SEO.

-Rachel

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
really nina? your interested in THAT conversation? sorry to inform you but that particular conversation finished 9 months ago. And in reality, it actually finished 4 years earlier in 2008.

I would have thought you'd be more interested in world of warcraft discussions, based on the multitude of spammy links you dropped. Still I know why you didn't ask for a review, your site STINKS!