The most effective way to develop a Web Application (Rails, Django, Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix, Laravel)

JessicaMiller

PLEASE ASSIST!

I've done some research, but I'm still a little confused by the variety of choices for creating a web application and how to choose one.

The app's main purpose is to streamline/automate business processes and act as the main database, and it includes the following features:

1. Different user accounts have their own secure login scheme (admin, owner, general, etc.).
2. Documents may be uploaded, edited, deleted, and shared.
3. Calendar activities can be shared, and data/information can be stored, categorized, filtered, and viewed
4. Views on smartphone, notebook, and desktop are all supported
5. Users and companies will be able to pay a monthly subscription fee.

I'm familiar with HTML, CSS, and Python, but I've never worked on anything like this before.

I've come across the following choices, but I'm not sure what the differences are or which one will better fit my requirements.

1. WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla are examples of content management systems (CMS).
2. Drag and Drop WYSIWYG - Squarespace, Wix, Weebly
3. Ruby Rails and Django Python are two common coding languages.

I don't have much coding experience, but I haven't been able to find much information on how to use a CMS or a Drag and Drop editor to build a mobile APP rather than just a website.

Any advice/suggestions on which system to use, how to get started, useful resources/examples, or other relevant details would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

ShehzadJamil

if you are a newbie or have no coding experience, you can edit/create web pages using WYSIWYG editors included in this collection.
  • WordPress – The most popular website building platform. ...
  • Mockplus – An all-in-one web prototyping tool. ...
  • Macaw – The best web design software for code-savvy people.