spray paint drips

beekeeper

I've done spray paint with a layer mask and the airbrush tool. for drips i'd say either hand draw, use a plug in (i think alien skin had a good one) or if you have painter that can make some cool paint drip effects.

beaglescout

You also could use real spray paint and make the drips then take a photo of it and use photoshop to clean it up. Eye candy is a lot faster and it's cool because you get more that just a drip effect. :p

Attachments

• drip.jpg
    drip.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 2,637
Last edited:

RAJO

u can do it with photoshop by using filters and or kinda font that looks like spray

wetgravy

brushes from deviantart are rarely the way to go. If you want to look like any number of the 12 year olds who have access to photoshop then go for it.

Spend 5 minutes and make your own, if you need spray paint drips your own work is a lot better than anything you can find elsewhere. Also if you're going for simple vector drips and want consistancy with the look, you can always make a simple rectangle and a circle at the end that is the same width to give a graphic effect of a drop. And i shouldn't have to say this, but the more interesting or natural the drip ... the better it looks. .... but do your own design work.