Skyscraper Banners

AainaA

Have a travel site? Here's three skyscraper banners for you to manipulate with and plonk on your sites. If you can whip one or two up and plonk them here, you're welcome to do so. {Ian, I'm bored - I had to do something :D}

Attachments

• sky_01.jpg
    sky_01.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 188
  • sky_02.jpg
    sky_02.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 212
  • sky_03.jpg
    sky_03.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 248

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmmm... i have always considered myself to be rather sarcastic. maybe i am just becoming a bitter old man. :shrug: but in all honesty, most of the time, i don't have much time on my hands. it seems as if i spend most of my time at work and the 3 days i have off in a cycle are more like too, as we get off at 6am on the first off day and then pretty much lose that day to try and catch up on sleep.

suz

Maybe you are just an old soul Z. I remeber thinking I was 19 and how that is very old. *sigh*

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
meh... i really couldn't care less about how old or young i am, but generally i am precieved as old. my mother even says i have become an old man. :eek: in reallity however, i am just lazy. i am usually even to lazy to get upset or mad at others. i just shrug things off most of the time as they really don't have any bearing on my life in the long wrong, thus not making them worth the effort. but luckily i get along well with most people, so i am not confronted with that decision all to often. lol