Simple Car Insurance site review

anna

Just a couple of quick suggestions:

Scale the stop sign graphic down! My eye sees that and ONLY that.

The quote at the top gets lost, the image of the woman pointing at the stop sign is smushed, and you should consider adding a "hover" and "active" pseudo-class to your menu navigation.

Just a couple of quick suggestions. Good luck!

d a v e

"Our Strong Commitment Is finding You Both Reliable And Cheap Car Insurance With Lowest Rates Online Easily" random initial caps, try just one at the front

stop sign should be a gif /or 8-bit png)

good clean attempt otherwise though

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Definitely agree about the stop sign. I can't even read the body text because I'm partially blinded by that sign.

Sogo7

Definitely agree about the stop sign. I can't even read the body text because I'm partially blinded by that sign.

From a design point of view it is a bold statement and could do with being a bit smaller.

From a content perspective there is a problem even bigger than that stop sign.
Our Strong Commitment Is finding You Both Reliable And Cheap Car Insurance With Lowest Rates Online Easily

Expect that the only way to actually get a quote involves clicking on one of the ads lol

It's a good example of lateral thinking and have seen many affiliate marketing sites perform a similiar trick. The downside being that such sites tend to be ranked rather badly by search engines.

che09

I like the simplicity of your site,though I must admit that you need to explore your artistic side!

Gnar

I see quite a bit if dead space on the bottom left. That could be utilized for something useful.

MacK

It's OK - feels like a old website, not a modern website... Are you trying to support old computers with IE6?? That's what it feels like. Other than that, it loads fast, and the content aspect is good.