SEO software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tong

Hi,

Has anyone ever used any SEO software?? i have been looking at buying some but i dont know if it works and which ones to look at.

Pete

john238

I have never used any. I do all my own seo. I believe that if you used software just like many others would use the same software then competing with them is something that you will not be doing if your seo tactics is the same as everyone else's.

Tong

I wasnt looking for software to do the work for me, more of an aid in my quest for SEO greatness, i have seen some called SEO suite 8 by apex europe, any one ever used it??

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
what kind of software are you talking about. if it's some sort of mass submission application then it's a waste of time and money.

Ar3d

Yes! i agree and another theres a lot of free tools where you can use without spending money... and you can get on top by using natural or pure organic method...

kjkogi

Best Optimization Software

I came across this software and it's free. I am still learning it but so far it does so much for me and i like it. Take a look at it and i hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.
link: Web Ceo

lee_vhoi_ol

Hi,

Has anyone ever used any SEO software?? i have been looking at buying some but i dont know if it works and which ones to look at.

Pete

What are the SEO tools you heard about and want to buy?

I recommend avoiding mass submission software, and software that claim to be fully automated and do the work for you. You could get a red flag in Google if suddenly your site gets a thousand links this month, then the next month get zero links because you stopped using your software.

The best way is to do it slow.

I wouldn't recommend SEO statistics tools either, as that violates Google's terms.

One software I do use is directory submitter. It is not fully automated and it does not spam. All it does is help me fill up the submission forms in directories, but I still pretty much manually enter the captcha, and a few other information. But it really speeds up directory submissions.

bermuda

There are so many SEO softwares created and used by many webmasters nowadays. But I recommend not using the ranking softwares because search engines do not like some scripts accessing their rankings data.

Last edited:

laffe

I use seo elite.
Easy to use and not to expensive.
I recommend that if you want to pay for anything.

Leif-Harald

outsourceteam

Why buy when you can get online for free and effective but if I where you I will manage to do SEO manually... Since Google can detects those that do automatic...

Status
Not open for further replies.