Probably Best Domains in this world__DatingInn.net

domainmoon.com

WeightDeduction.com
TravelSverige.com (Sverige - Sweden in swedish)
TheDatings.com
TheCorporateBank.com
ForumXbox.com
iJaguar.com ----- SOLD

eHomeworks.net (Work From Home domain)
USportal.net ( US- United States)
DatingInn.net
HackerDirect.net
NYbabes.net ( NY - New York)

cnSecurity.org ( cn - Canada/China)
EuroOne.org
OneTrade.org

OneHome.info
InternetDate.info
TradeOne.info
CardClub.info
CardBay.info
itCard.info
USAcard.info
UScard.info

post or pm your offers
or
buy it now any name for $290 and two for $490

paypal

post sold to claim

Last edited:

Vaelor

Those are the best domains in this world?

Gee, I guess I'd better abandon my collection of two English word short .com's and go back to appraisal school then! =)

StephanieCordray

Vaelor said:

Gee, I guess I'd better abandon my collection of two English word short .com's and go back to appraisal school then! =)

There's an appraisal school? ;)

domainmoon.com

Vaelor said:

What are those gr8 domains?

hey man, i just sold one name $xxx, howmany u got sold in your thread.

wanna compete????

Last edited:

Vaelor

StephanieCordray said:
There's an appraisal school? ;)
Yeah, but nobody can work out how much they should set the tuition fees at, since they're teaching something that essentially has no value beyond what somebody might be willing to pay, so they set the fees to "Make us an offer" and nobody has enrolled yet as a result. =P

domainmoon.com said:
What are those gr8 domains?
hey man, i just sold one name $xxx, howmany u got sold in your thread.
wanna compete????
Uh, no, not in any way. I stopped competing in grade school, now I no longer care what others think of me. I suggest you try the same philosophy, it's very liberating.

As I mentioned in your other thread, I didn't mean to insult or offend you in any way with my comments on your threads. You seem to be a very aggressive person, perhaps that's why you are such a success in domain marketing. Do you get angry at every person who won't buy your domains, or just those you see as threatening competition?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
very misleading title, you should be more honest and accurate in your marketing.

Vaelor

ian said:
very misleading title, you should be more honest and accurate in your marketing.
Yeah, that was exactly my thought - perhaps I could have used a little less sarcasm to convey it, but I found the title to be misleading to the borderline of ridiculous, hence why I couldn't help myself but comment on it. =P