Please review my new site www.medicguide.org

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I would maybe consider some medical related images in the blank area at the top right hand side.

tanicos

the header color, the columns color, the background color cannot be the same gradient!!!
XHTML and CSS failed validation
MEdical pictures in the header are a must..i designed a website for a medical school
if you need any pictures or more graphics let me know

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
XHTML and CSS failed validation
the validation issues might be a problem with smf itself, in which case it would be out of his control. but i really don't know for sure, as i have never used smf forums.

i do think the site feels a bit to bland though. like the others suggested, it could use some nicely place graphics and possibly some tweaking as to the color choices.

sdenverjean

Hello!.I suggest that your bgcolor should have the same gradient.. it would be appropriate also to place graphics in the blank areas...

kayla

Wait is this an actual site? To me it looks like one of those "placeholder" sites... like when you accidentally type in the wrong URL and some random site comes up. It might also be the "The domain medicguide.org is for sale..." at the top that's throwing me off...