Please Review GUDVH

GUDVH

Hello everyones,

Gudvh.com is a website forum & discussion board. Its purposes is to provide helps and assistance to make your online experience a time well spent. Since the beginning, we have maintain our purpose to keep it a spam free environment, and only approved posts that are of value and has a purpose to help others.

Though it is sadly to see spammers signed up almost daily just to spam with links to sites that are beyond acceptable in their posts, but none had made it to be published live / approved.

Please visit my website: http://gudvh.com , I would love to receive new / helpful posts from the good people just like you from around the globe. Also, your ideas, criticism, and reviews of my website would be appreciated. I am always looking for ways to improve its appearance to serve a purpose in helping those seeking for answers.

1. What do you think of its overall layout?
2. Is the coloring structure presentable?
3. Can you suggest a new category for it?
4. Seo?

Thank you in advance to all those lending a hand in the structuring and growing of The GUDVH Network.

Thank you for your time.

wilhorse

Hi, the colors aren't right. Google color scheme tool generator. You can come up with color combinations that work well. Honestly, that mauve/rust is really a bad hue, and doesn't go with the blue.

Last edited:

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
You've just taken what appears to be the standard template for PHPBB and swapped out the header with a very tiny repeating pattern. What's to review?

GUDVH

Hi ronaldroe,

First of all, thanks for the review. Yeah, it is a phpbb software, redesigned, improved, and FEO-ed. I do what the folks at phpbb don't want their software users to know, or learn how to do - FEO the package to perfect its visibilities of being found :)..

I am asking the wonderful folks here on webdesignforum for helps on new ideas, ways I can improve both the design & users' experience during their visits to my website: http://gudvh.com/

I do feel my website has a lot to offer. Everything is LEGIT. Only posts that are helpful, and educational may be found. I don't like spams, nor scammers. That's what the good folks that visit my website will never see, or encounter. I am after building a site that perfect the art of kicking the bad, the ugly, and the doing others wrong sites / people's butt off the net, and compliment / promote those sites that are LEGIT and have useful contents for the good folks around the globe to smile upon..

Though I do encounter many challenges. I face jealousies from sites that just hate what I do. I encounter people that have a lot of free time to come by and trying to shut me down because my beginning is their ending, and they do feel threatened. But, the one thing that kept GUDVH going is that I know their are good folks out there, those that can see, understand, and appreciate my motive, ....

We will win. The goods will always defeat evils.. :)..

I am asking for helps on making my website a better place for you, the world, and i. GUDVH is for all, and all those good folks from around the globe.

Thank you for any helps I may receive.

Last edited:

wirkkalaj

I'm not a pro designer, but I'll offer my opinions. I like the color and layout of the forum. I've always found PHPBB forums to be very easy to navigate. I would have to agree with the other posts, that the main header does not match very well with the overall color scheme. The sub-header (register login area) needs to stand out more in my opinion as well. Is GUDVH an acronym? If so, it might be worth spelling it out if it gives an indication of what the forum is about.

GUDVH

I'm not a pro designer, but I'll offer my opinions. I like the color and layout of the forum. I've always found PHPBB forums to be very easy to navigate. I would have to agree with the other posts, that the main header does not match very well with the overall color scheme. The sub-header (register login area) needs to stand out more in my opinion as well. Is GUDVH an acronym? If so, it might be worth spelling it out if it gives an indication of what the forum is about.

Hi wirkkalaj,

Thanks for the review of my website. By the way, regarding "Is GUDVH an acronym?" ...

... I will pay $88 [USD] to the first person that can uncover what each letters in the name of my website stands for! It's a secret, and I don't think anyone will ever be able to solve it... :p

Can You Uncover This Secret?... http://gudvh.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16

wirkkalaj

Ha ha. That's pretty funny. A secret eh? I'll take a stab at for fun. GUDVH = Girl's Underwear Does Vaginal Heroics. That has to be it right?

GUDVH

Hey wirkkalaj,

Your quick "stab at for fun" answer shows that you are not gay, and that you love girl's underwear & vaginal heroics.. ;)