Please help me in choosing web hosting

0xyGen

Hi everyone,
I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking http://www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

Francisck

Hello, I work for a web hosting company and I'm hoping we can accommodate your needs, of course the prices can also be worked out.

Please pm me a list of requirements your website needs and we can work out a quote for you

Reliable service and good prices!

Best Regards,
Francisco

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The short answer is NO
I have sites that there is no way they would host for 4.95 a month. The truth is, most sites do not use much data, that is why they use term unlimited, but if your site really does use a lot of bandwith, they would probably close your account down.

fizzy

Banned
The short answer is NO
I have sites that there is no way they would host for 4.95 a month. The truth is, most sites do not use much data, that is why they use term unlimited, but if your site really does use a lot of bandwith, they would probably close your account down.

Agree. The experience says: Don't trust the Unlimited. It is just impossible to have unlimited bandwidth or disk space.

I would recommend you to choose from the more reliable companies such as Bluehost, Ahosting.biz, etc. These are proven and long standing companies to choose from.

ironmaiden

Hostgator is worth trying..
I am currently using powweb.com and I use a lot of resource and the sites are up still now.
don't know what will they do I use about 20 GB of bandwidth daily.

HostV

I hope you understand that you might be scamed if you are dealing with web hosting provider offering unlimited offers.

Q_d

Banned
Try mmhosting.com. I know they offer some discounts this summer Summer08 and might be deal for you.
I personaly think that you need stay away from the such unlimited offers.

Peps

Banned
Hello 0xyGen!
How is it going?

I would like to recommend you hqhost.net, because I personally have never had problems with them. The matter is that if you have any questions you are free to ask well-educated support team, as they work 24/7 to bring you the best level of tech support available in the industry.

conductor

Banned
Hostgator.com is running one-cent hosting deals, another host you could check is Simplehelix.com, they offer budget shared deals with discounts halfoff.

lilraver

I'd say go with Constant Hosting, but of course I'm biased for I work for them. PM me if you'd like to know more, or if you've found someone already.

dbbrock1

I cant believe bluehost kicked you off for a lousy 200 visits a day. I also cant believe you are considering to go with another unlimited web hosting provider. You should have learnt your lesson

ishie

Bluehost is pathetic. I suggest you opt for Hostgator. They're reliable when it comes to web hosting.