Please Critique My New Site

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
being that it is a more of business site, i would suggest dropping the abundance of google ads. they give it a very unprofessional image.

as fas as the design goes i really like it from the graphic aspect, but from a layout aspect i find the borders around the content areas much to ruff and edgy. it doesn't flow with the rest of the graphics.

load time wasn't to bad, but i am on cable. i can see it taking a good while on dial up.

Artoonie

I don't really like the boxy cut-outs around the frame.

the navigation should be spaced out a little more, the left edge is touching the outside image and the right edge of "graphic design" comes really close to the text.

overall, it's pretty appealing.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I agree about the google ads on an ecommerce site, though I shouldnt talk as I use them on some of my ecommerce sites as sometimes they bring in more money than the services the site sells.
As to the site, it does look quite good, but I dont think it would be the type that would convert to web design clients. Most people that would pay for a design are corporate type clients that are making money, and I dont think that design would appeal to them.