Please check my commercial video

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
It isn't bad. The music is a bit irritating, but that's a personal taste thing, I suppose.

chrishirst

Staff member
The music is a bit irritating, but that's a personal taste thing, I suppose.

True [on all counts]

However that is exactly where it [the video] goes completely wrong.

The choice of "background" music (using the term music VERY loosely) should not be your choice. I love the "experimental electronica" genre, going from the earliest works of Karlheinz Stockhauzen (yes I was one of 'those' teenagers) through Tangerine Dream to Wynardtage (heavy synth 'euro pop').

But even to me your 'music' is just an uncoordinated cacophony. Quantised maybe, but not coordinated. For those not into electronic music creation quantising is synchronising the tracks to the quarter beat of the main track for MIDI output.

When you are making something for marketing purposes, you HAVE to appeal to your audience, I also like listening to Rammstein (I don't understand a word of it but hey!) but I wouldn't DREAM of using it as a 'background'.

megfarrington

The music is a little difficult for me to get past, but your Greek audience will probably like it?

I like the background images you chose but it would be nice to see some screenshots of your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.