Optimizing Website Design for Dog Breeders: Seeking Advice

kemiy

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the process of designing a website for my dog breeding business and could use some insights from fellow breeders or web designers. I want my site to not only showcase my adorable pups but also provide valuable information for potential buyers about the breeds, health care, and training tips.

I'm torn between focusing on a minimalist design for easy navigation or incorporating vibrant visuals to capture attention. Additionally, any recommendations on user-friendly platforms or essential features to include would be greatly appreciated.

kemiy

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the process of designing a website for my dog breeding business and could use some insights from fellow breeders or web designers. I want my site to not only showcase my adorable pups but also provide valuable information for potential buyers about the website design for dog breeders, health care, and training tips.

I'm torn between focusing on a minimalist design for easy navigation or incorporating vibrant visuals to capture attention. Additionally, any recommendations on user-friendly platforms or essential features to include would be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences! Thanks in advance.