New Toy

AainaA

I've got a new toy! And its a beauty - literally speaking of course. Its small, titanium, black, 2.0kg, and 15" long. Can you guess? Whilst you're guessing, perhaps you share with us, your new toy too :)

Later,

AA

Chroder

Knowing you AA, I don't even want to guess! :p (Unless I'm just one with a sick mind, am I the only one who thought of "it"?)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chroder said:
Knowing you AA, I don't even want to guess! :p (Unless I'm just one with a sick mind, am I the only one who thought of "it"?)
i am starting to think we all think that way... lol :p

but i would have to guess it's the laptop you had mentioned you were getting. :)

what do i win?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i had to think about what i could list as a new toy for a while... well, i got a whole bunch of gaskets, seals, spark plug wires, spark plugs, oil pump, water pump, wheel spacers, timing belt and phenolic spacers as well as a bumch of other little parts to rebuild my car. so hopefully i can get my big toy running again soon! :)

oh, there is more than 6 feet of room in my car! :D

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I havent got any new toys in a looooong time. And when I do, they are always el cheapo bottom of the line, last toy i got was a digital camera and that was about six+ months ago.
Well my first guess was going to be a die casr model of an audi tt, but yeah a laptop would make more sense as a guess, if it is only 2.0kg, I would guess it is probably a sony vaio

AainaA

Chroder said:
and it being what may I ask? Hmmmm Chroder!! How could you think of it? Are you slanting towards it, or have you been it? :D

later,

AainaA

I don't think of it although I think it would be healthy to balance the Ying and Yang aspects of our makeover when thinking of the possibilities and myriad positions... adrenaline pumping et all...

anyways, you'd have to be a member of AainaA dotCom to win anything :p heh heh... and you'd have to guess the name/brand of the toy plus the model number to win amongst many wins :)

and yes, prizes are shipped via Intl. Air Mail

later,

zkiller said:
i am starting to think we all think that way... lol :p

but i would have to guess it's the laptop you had mentioned you were getting. :)

what do i win?

AainaA

ian said:
I havent got any new toys in a looooong time. And when I do, they are always el cheapo bottom of the line, last toy i got was a digital camera and that was about six+ months ago.
Well my first guess was going to be a die casr model of an audi tt, but yeah a laptop would make more sense as a guess, if it is only 2.0kg, I would guess it is probably a sony vaio
el cheapo is the next step to el expensivo :D and btw, its not in the pricing that makes the tool good right? Like they say hon, its how you handle it right? correct me if I'm wrong...

Die cast model of a TT would be awesome - thanks hon for a brill. idea, next time I go to toysrus, I'll scan the shelves. But I've not seen a diecast TT before, apart from one or 2 on our highway :(

Almost got the Sony TR5 but no, its not a Sony. Its faster - 1.5GHz. Keep on guessin'

Later,

AainaA

anyway since none of you are willing to share your latest gadget/toy, let me indulge...

Guess the correct one {Z you're not allowed to guess since you already know the answer :p} and if you guessed it right, I'll send you a copy of CSS Book, or DVD Movie, courtesy of AainaA dotCom, and... all you have to do is just guess which one, PM me your addy {I know its not done here, but hey.. wanna free stuff you don't even have to pay for?} and if you win, you get the package via International Air Mail. Guessing ends 15th September 2004.

1. http://www.notebookshop.com.my/ntbk_product_detail.asp?ID=46&Name=IBM
  2. http://www.notebookshop.com.my/ntbk_product_detail.asp?ID=58&Name=Sony
  3. http://www.notebookshop.com.my/ntbk_product_detail.asp?ID=24&Name=Fujitsu
Only 1 winner will be awarded the prize of either a CSS Book or a DVD Movie. So hurry now!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well then I guess the IBM ThinkPad T42 #2373KA5 [font=Verdana, Arial]Centrino[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial][/font]

AainaA

:) We'll have to wait until the 16th where the winner{s} will be announced. Once that is done, please pm me your addy, and I'll have the prizees dispatched

Thank you for being a sport!

AainaA

AainaA

2 more days and the winner{s} will be announced. So pipit, [tab] and the other members if you wanna join in, go ahead..

later