Need some Photoshop help

Coffee Freak

I have a roofing customer that wants some pictures of some of their metal roofs Photoshopped to show what the house would look like in other of their shades. The lines created from the standing seam roofing are VERY faint. My first attempts made it look like I did it in Paint.

Which software would be best for it? I've tried Fireworks, Photoshop and Imageready. Best I can do still looks like a 4 year old with crayons.

d a v e

any of that sofwtware is up to the job, particularly photoshop. can you post some examples and we might be able to offer more help.

Fireproofgfx

Yeah its not that hard to do. You can use Gimp (Free Program) and do the same as Photoshop, especially with something like this.

You would pen tool the section you want to change the color in and then once you connect the pen tool back to the start it completes the path and then Right click and make Selection then create new layer and then fill with what ever color you want and then set it to Soft light or Overlay or mess around with the Layer Options in general to see which one works best for you.