Need Help!

futhark

Hi... I am kinda new here... I am a webmaster of a web group and we plan to create a website... the thing is, we would like to have a certain area of the site, password locked... I tried to search different sites and the results were either it requires .htaccess (which my host geocities free could not accomodate) or a poorly made script that shows the users to see the password...

I tried searching for others and I found out that there are programs that do plenty of stuffs like right click disable, passwd protection, no print screen and many others, all at the same time...

Now I would like to ask yah if you can help me with this... I wish to have a prog that can do all of that and is free at the same time... Or If you can't help me with that, a way to password protect the directory w/o using htaccess and is surely compatible with GEOCITIES... THANKS!

StephanieCordray

getting something free won't be a problem... getting something to work with geocities will be... all I can say is good luck. I wish I could help you but...

perhaps someone will come along with some good news for you.