My Site's disappeared from google overnight??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirey86

My Site suddenly disappeared from Google overnight.

northcoastcomputerservices dot com

I had been getting Google first/second page placements on searches for "hp coupons", "dell coupons" and the like. I had, the day before, made a couple of minor changes to some H2's - like from "Specials and Savings" to "Computer Deals" - but nothing radical.

Suddenly at about 8:00pm last night I disappeared totally and have not even gotten 1 hit today - usually 75 to 100 hits a day.

Can anyone suggest what might have happened please?

Thank you.

Healthy

Your site is still indexed by google and you are number one for "north coast computer". You're also still showing up for "hp coupons", but now you are on the second page.

The keywords "hp coupons" and "dell coupons" are probably very competitive, so you need to be doing a fairly aggressive link building campaign with these keywords.

helenakaspar

You dont worry. it happened to everybodies sites. It happens for the process of google updation or any changes they are going to make it for their algorithams. So please wait for some time too and enjoy with your results.

demondust

yeah i agree. sometimes it takes time to update these changes and it can alarm people if their site disappear. and i understand your feelings about that. need to wait sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.