My first site -Comments, Critique and Reviews Welcome

anna

I really like it! It's a great first site- congratulations! The only suggestion I have is to delete the animated text that scrolls at the bottom. It's quite distracting. Other than that, job well done!

ana

I really like it! It's a great first site- congratulations! The only suggestion I have is to delete the animated text that scrolls at the bottom. It's quite distracting. Other than that, job well done!

I looked at your Site. I like it and you have nice photos :)

anna

Oh goodness, my site stinks- I haven't touched it since college... Need to update it immediately! Thank you though! :) That's very nice of you to compliment my photos.

webstardesign

Very nice looking website, check the w3c validator you got 19 errors behind the scenes, get 100% valid it will help you to get to the top of google.

Good luck.

ana

Oh goodness, my site stinks- I haven't touched it since college... Need to update it immediately! Thank you though! :) That's very nice of you to compliment my photos.

For that college time is preaty good :). I don´t like the text font but else is quite good.
Greethings:)

gazzieh

Hi,

this is my first site. If you are interested check at http://www.shegymusic.com.
Any Comment is welcome :)

I'd try to move everything up so that there is no need to scroll up and down to get the whole idea.

The cropping of the girl guitarist at the top makes no sense. I assume that is due to the original image being cropped but since there is no line it simply stands out too much.

Currently either my German has improved enormously or the German link is not fully developed. If it's not yet built then remove the link until it is.

Menu system is fine.

Using the MIXING page as an example, your paragraphs need to be better presented. You have lines with spacing between and then others not. Look at the first three sentences; don't <br><br>; use <p> and then the CSS to control it's layout. Remove the single <br>s and allow the paragraphs to flow naturally.

Hope this helps.

ana

I'd try to move everything up so that there is no need to scroll up and down to get the whole idea.

The cropping of the girl guitarist at the top makes no sense. I assume that is due to the original image being cropped but since there is no line it simply stands out too much.

Currently either my German has improved enormously or the German link is not fully developed. If it's not yet built then remove the link until it is.

Menu system is fine.

Using the MIXING page as an example, your paragraphs need to be better presented. You have lines with spacing between and then others not. Look at the first three sentences; don't <br><br>; use <p> and then the CSS to control it's layout. Remove the single <br>s and allow the paragraphs to flow naturally.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

thanks for comments. I will try to fix some things. For German, some words in this part are hard to translate.
Thanks for review :)

m.emrah.seral

is the guitar holding lady graphic supposed to be chopped a bit from the upper head?...and i think you used verdana for content everywhere....it could spruce up the feel if you experiment with fonts more than just between button fonts and content/other text.....for a first site tho, i think its very good...much better than my first attampt....:)

ana

is the guitar holding lady graphic supposed to be chopped a bit from the upper head?...and i think you used verdana for content everywhere....it could spruce up the feel if you experiment with fonts more than just between button fonts and content/other text.....for a first site tho, i think its very good...much better than my first attampt....:)

Hi,

thanks for comments. I improved lady with guitar so you can check one more time ;)

Have a nice day

m.emrah.seral

hi ana...i think when you modified the guitar lady and reuploaded the image the site shifted sideways to the right...i opened the page in both ff and ie and both them show a page WITHOUT a horizontal scroll bar...the effect is half the guitar lady and whatever you have after that is not visible, nor can it BECOME visible with a scroll bar....thats what i get on my screens anyway

ana

hi ana...i think when you modified the guitar lady and reuploaded the image the site shifted sideways to the right...i opened the page in both ff and ie and both them show a page WITHOUT a horizontal scroll bar...the effect is half the guitar lady and whatever you have after that is not visible, nor can it BECOME visible with a scroll bar....thats what i get on my screens anyway

Is it now ok? I see all ok on my and on the second computer to.

ana

i didn't like the gray background and there is not to much content on it and was not clear were to click to go next

Hi,

thanks for comments. I will change soon text on home page. For gray background, my friend and i like it so this will stay :).