mock-ups

solidgold

Hello!
I'm new to this forum and wanted your advice on what i could do to improve my mock-up for my website update which is here i've only just started so and advice at all would be appreciated!
thanks a lot
Solidgold

Artoonie

Some sort of banner image would be nice, or at least a page title at the top.

it's pretty basic, but nice for a blog.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i like it, but it obviously does still look incomplete, being that it is a work in progress.

solidgold

ok, thanks a lot you guys,
artoonie, do you mean some kind of branding or logo? currently i'm working on that, but shouldnt take too long,
i've changed the look from being blog like to having links similar to schillmania so that i can include a lot more content easily, im planning on having this as a sort of place to showcase my newest creations prior to putting them onto my other site, so that i get an indication of their success, a testing group if you will, design wise ive lightened the text and changed the colour of the titles, i'm in the process of adding a few little javascript tweaks and of course adding a lot of SEO improvements, thanks a lot for your input its valued greatly,
Solidgold

Artoonie

ok, thanks a lot you guys,
artoonie, do you mean some kind of branding or logo? currently i'm working on that, but shouldnt take too long,
i've changed the look from being blog like to having links similar to schillmania so that i can include a lot more content easily, im planning on having this as a sort of place to showcase my newest creations prior to putting them onto my other site, so that i get an indication of their success, a testing group if you will, design wise ive lightened the text and changed the colour of the titles, i'm in the process of adding a few little javascript tweaks and of course adding a lot of SEO improvements, thanks a lot for your input its valued greatly,
Solidgold
Yep :)
Looks like you're on top of everything. Good luck with it!

~Toonie