Looking for Website Designer!!

court877

I am looking for a website designer for a site I would like up by the end of the year. I am looking for someone to do it for free. I know thats a bit much but I am unemployed at the moment. I can pay for domain registration and hosting.

Heres the info on the site idea>>>Real-Time Public Billboards

The mini pitch: “Your ad anywhere. Right now.”

What it is: A network of billboards, news stands and projectors linked to a single website that allows regular people just like you to place adverts in public spaces. Think of the “one million pixel” site but outdoors.

How it works: You register, upload your advert, choose a location, hit go and see a live webcam feed of your ad displayed in any public space in the world.

Why it’s hot: The cost of billboard advertising is prohibitive to most small businesses and individuals. A public, global, mini-billboard network of ads for regular people and businesses that updates at the click of a mouse could earn megabucks. Make it work, and I’m sure Google would want a word with you too.

Where the money is: Simply charge a flat fee or monthly recurring cost to place an ad. You could split your electronic billboards and projectors into small segments, or sell the whole space or network to one advertiser.

Contact me: Courtney Aldridge
[email protected]

Thank you!

Marcus Cyganiak

I would never describe an idea in public domain like this. Only if you're working professionally with developers. Anyone can take your idea now.

harry.grv

You know, you have spread your ideas and someone might copy this and do it on their own way, just like me, I am studying web designing, and I will thank you for this idea.

ishie

I suggest you post this project in freelancer sites like getafreelancer.com. You can hire good web designer there. Good luck!