Looking for software development company with mobile app experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blamt

I usually don't ask for help a lot. But this time I need some advise, so I would highly appreciate if you, folks help me out here. I want to make a simple app for iPhone. Started looking for companies who may do it. They gave me prices from $50K to $300K per app. That's totally nuts! How can one app cost 50 or 300K same time? Is that normal? What would you do in my place folks?

StoryToTell

These prices are mental. We’ve hired an Eastern European software company to a build mobile app as well for a more reasonable fee. You might want to outsource to them as well for the best value for money and quality software. Their name is Vironit.

Joniantrey

These prices are mental. We’ve hired an Eastern European software company to a build mobile app as well for a more reasonable fee. You might want to outsource to them as well for the best value for money and quality software. Their name is Vironit.

Yep, we hire Ukrainian company cause their prices are so cheap and their works are great.

jimmiewilliams

Excellent WebWorld is a best mobile app and software development Company. We have worked with all kinds of industries for mobile app development services around the globe.

Daniel Dixon

Hi

If you want to create a mobile app software development company, you need to have contact with professional IT companies. Because they will work according to your needs.

Regards.
TechTiq Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.