Looking for Experienced Web Designer - Paying money

JoeP

I was just looking for an experienced web designer that could help me design a website, I only need help with a few things and I'm willing to pay some cash via Paypal.

As far as what I was looking to make with the designer, I was looking to make a vote system, which counts button clicks and the button with the most clicks goes to the top of a list, I was also looking to make a member system and the members could upload videos to the website, and a search bar. You don't have to make the website look good, I just need the stuff done that I can't do like what I just said.

I'll be paying half when you're halfway done and the rest when you're done. When you reply, post how much money you were looking for and a way to contact you. Thanks.
Oh, and I've already purchased a domain and web hosting.

anna

I was just looking for an experienced web designer that could help me design a website, I only need help with a few things and I'm willing to pay some cash via Paypal.

As far as what I was looking to make with the designer, I was looking to make a vote system, which counts button clicks and the button with the most clicks goes to the top of a list, I was also looking to make a member system and the members could upload videos to the website, and a search bar. You don't have to make the website look good, I just need the stuff done that I can't do like what I just said.

I'll be paying half when you're halfway done and the rest when you're done. When you reply, post how much money you were looking for and a way to contact you. Thanks.
Oh, and I've already purchased a domain and web hosting.

No offense, but ROFL!!! You're not looking for much... just a design concept, search bar, member area, and CMS. And you're even willing to pay *some* cash via paypal... Something smells rotten to me. For all that, you should pay half UP FRONT then the rest upon completion. I highly doubt (and I may be wrong, there are plenty of idiots out there) you will find a competent designer who will do all the work up front with the *promise* to pay half when they're half finished. Oh man, this request section just never ceases to amaze me...

Last edited:

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
You don't have to make the website look good
well that makes it easier...

Anna is right tho. you might find some idiot that'll take you up on the offer, but a competent designer? no...you get what you pay for...and it sounds like you aren't prepared to pay much.

anna

well that makes it easier...

Anna is right tho. you might find some idiot that'll take you up on the offer, but a competent designer? no...you get what you pay for...and it sounds like you aren't prepared to pay much.

LOLOLOL It sure DOES make it easier! :D