Looking for a web designer.

evan_rose

I enjoy the programming aspects of web development. I can do HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript, JQuery, MySQL, and whatever else needs to be done. I'm looking for a designer who can make website templates in Photoshop or HTML + CSS to team up with and start making some money. My website is erodevel.com. Contact me or respond to this thread if you're interested. Thanks.

brightworks

I am interested in this proposal. I have a small team of designers here in Manila, Philippines that can knock out PSD and HTML/CSS templates quickly. The talent level here is amazing. I have never seen so many talented graphic designers in one place before. If this venture should require more man-power, I am located right in the middle of the University Belt in Manila and have access to 1,000s of designers. Contact me and we can discuss further. michael[at]brightworks-media.com

Simms77

Hey Evan Rose

I am interested in joining you. I have basic html writing skills and design in Adobe CS4. I am currently studying PHP and MySQL. you can contact me at [email protected] for more information.

jingjing

I have never seen so many talented graphic designers in one place before. If this venture should require more man-power, I am located right in the middle of the University Belt in Manila and have access to 1,000s of designers. Contact me and we can discuss further. michael[at]brightworks-media.com??

ddadhi

I am interested in joining you, maybe we can be partnership. i made design and convert to xhtml and css also joomla template..