Looking for a person to design me a layout! & need a Artist

rah33m

I am currently working on my mma text based game(dont wanna give too much away as i dont want someone to rip my idea before i finish) anyways my design skills are flawed and i am in need of someone to design me a couple things

-I need the ufc logo copied http://www.mmalinker.com/wiki/images/5/5f/Ufc_logo.jpg but the letter U changed to O and Ultimate changed to Online

-I need a homepage/login page done(i would use the same design for the reg page)

-The actually game layout(the menu the stats bar ect again just the design i can do the rest)

I could easily reuse the layout to make all the pages.

-So you just gotta change one picture make 1 design for the login page and 1 design for the game and I will just re use them.

It would be a one time job.

I also need a artist which would be a long term part time job duties include:
-Base model of a male
-Different color underwear
-different color shorts
-Tattoos
-Necklaces
-Shoes
-Etc

I am on a tight budget but can afford to pay. I need these done asap as I am almost finished the game and want to launch within 3 months.
Contact me on msn at [email protected] we can discuss more details and exact price.

Thanks

I am currently working on my mma text based game(dont wanna give too much away as i dont want someone to rip my idea before i finish) anyways my design skills are flawed and i am in need of someone to design me a couple things

-I need the ufc logo copied http://www.mmalinker.com/wiki/images/5/5f/Ufc_logo.jpg but the letter U changed to O and Ultimate changed to Online

-I need a homepage/login page done(i would use the same design for the reg page)

-The actually game layout(the menu the stats bar ect again just the design i can do the rest)

I could easily reuse the layout to make all the pages.

-So you just gotta change one picture make 1 design for the login page and 1 design for the game and I will just re use them.

It would be a one time job.

I also need a artist which would be a long term part time job duties include:
-Base model of a male
-Different color underwear
-different color shorts
-Tattoos
-Necklaces
-Shoes
-Etc

I am on a tight budget but can afford to pay. I need these done asap as I am almost finished the game and want to launch within 3 months.
Contact me on msn at [email protected] we can discuss more details and exact price.

Thanks

Are you ready to begin the project?