Is there a faster way to build links then just going site to site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zach

I normally go at it the old fashion way.

Just keep in kind that you try to keep it 100% legit, you would hate to have your site delisted. Just make sure that you stay away from link farms, hidden links, and ffa websites.

It's a process that normally takes sometime.

mrandrei

I still think the fastest way to build links is through forum posting. :) You can get tons of BLs from it instantly.

aartig

Well... going slowly and naturally will build a strong links with reputed sites and truly get your site in rank for world class search engines. Just going in a hurry and create link farms will be pretty bad for any kind of site. So go slowly and enjoy the tons of traffic towards your site.

bailey.rein

I prefer to use the traditional method.. I get more quality of back links using traditional method unlike using softwares to submit articles and URL..

besteast

Some methods suggest:
Join forums, blogs and other discussion group
Create useful information in your website for you audience
Links from related websites

JohnLA

Going site to site can unsure the quality of your links. Also, in article submissions, you can still go on site to site and still get enough traffic to your landing page.

mrandrei

Good content matters a lot. It's a good way to build backlinks. If users like your site, they will add your link in their own sites or blogs.

jacksan

I would prefer article submission and social networking can increase your page rank & boost your SERP.. But you need to have informative articles. PR is based on the quality of your backlinks.

ctemplates08

The old fashion way of building link is still the best. I don't trust automatic submission that much since I am not sure if my sites are actually submitted to where I want it to be submitted.

shawn

I still think the fastest way to build links is through forum posting. :) You can get tons of BLs from it instantly.

I agree! Aside from creating one-way links with this method, you can also get lots of interesting informations with it. Just make sure not to spam on forums. Follow rules and regulations.

ishie

Participating in social networking sites, especially those that accept dofollow comments and links, would be a good strategy. Build a network of targeted contacts and friends to link you.

jasontn

You don't want to use software that posts your link to millions of sites.. Usually, those sites are of low quality and don't help. Plus, you might get accused of linking to bad neighborhoods.

The old fashioned way works best. You have to sit down and make links.

rwebber77

As stated, steer clear of sites promising to post your link to numerous sites. They can and will harm your site in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.