I now have my website online.

ChaosEnt

I have uploaded my website onto the server, however it is not 100% complete and may be a few bugs here and there.

WEBSITE

What do you guys think? :] x
Kieran!

Last edited:

ahk2chan

Could you give an example of what you mean?
Thankyou x

Basically every page on your web site has the title of "Welcome to Chaos Entertainment!". What you need to change it so that every page has a descriptive title (and of course keyword targeted). For example, Price Guide page should have a title like "DJ Price...", and for the Equipment page, it should have a title like "DJ Equipment..."

adx

Shouldn't the graph be the other way round? That can't possibly be up to date?
My stats show IE6 at about 5 percent..

Last edited:

ChaosEnt

Here are some stats from a site I run for a friend. So yeah people still use IE6.

Yeah, I've just looked for some stats too and IE6 is allot lower then them you posted... Still - There are still people who use IE6, Any ideas how to fix the page anyone ? :confused:

I've looked at the page on IE7, Firefox, Safari and another browser and they were all fine!

horrorshow75

I can't exactly put my finger on it but your container is 960px and your main area is 800px, your sidebar is 160px. I would bet that IE6 is adding some padding somewhere that is making your main area and sidebar actually wider than 960px thus pushing the main area down to accomodate.

Easiest fix would probably be to make your container slightly bigger. At the very least you could do it to see if that fixes the problem and work back from there to try and make it work with the 960px container.

At work so that's the best i have for right now.

Just found this it may help:
http://crowstoburnaby.com/index.php/2005/02/07/fixing_the_pc_ie_float_drop_bug

Last edited:

Matthew

Easiest fix would probably be to make your container slightly bigger. At the very least you could do it to see if that fixes the problem and work back from there to try and make it work with the 960px container.

Ah, that would be good. Should of thought of that before. :)

ChaosEnt

Cheers

Cheers for the help guys, I'll have a fiddle with it later or tomorrow, not going to bother at the moment as my server is on a maintenance break.