I Need a Review on My New Website, Thanks Everyone!

londonmoon

Okay, so I've revitalized my website and banner design for those who need information on blog creation. Content, Content Content: I created or structured it in a way that makes it seem like an E-book. Is this a good idea. Take a look and tell me what you think. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance everyone.

http://www.howtostartablog.cc/

chrishirst

Staff member
You should rectify the grammatical errors and factual inaccuracies in your first page then I, for one might just take you seriously enough to read past that page .

And, What on earth does this;

The mission he envisions for readers this year is to teach each one or at least 10,000 on what is needed to take action on a endeavor of their choice through blogging
mean??

Even when the misspelling is ignored it is just gibberish.

"each one or at least 10,000" What??? What the hell is that supposed to say?

to continue:

He have grown several skills ranging ... ...
Unlike other guides out there that teaches you how to start a blog I take you by the hand ...
... blog craze and begun publishing countless ...
to put together an extensive guide of this magnitude for the absolute beginner
If you shall ever have trouble along the way
customer interaction, and record number of sells

Are you ten years of age?? Because that is about the cognitive age you portray in your ramblings. If you WANT to be taken seriously by your peers you need to learn correct English or employ a writer that does.

Building over 10 websites over the course of 8 years Jermaine has mastered the ability of establishing brands and the creation of sustainable content

You have mastered the ability ... in only 8 years and TEN websites, twenty years and hundreds of successful site you might be part way to being a "master"

But you cannot claim to be a 'master' of anything, then write like a ten year old with "learning difficulties".

And yes, you are correct I really do not give a toss if English is your second or third language. If you WANT to be taken seriously by your peers, you need to learn correct English or employ a copy writer that does.

lionel.web

I didn't read all the text, so i didnt checked the syntax/grammar errors.
The desing is really simply. That makes it clean.
Good to have it designed it, with responsive css.
I think you should make it more attractive with better design.

chrishirst

Staff member
???

Are not;

"The desing is really simply. That makes it clean."

and;

"I think you should make it more attractive with better design."

contradictory?

lionel.web

I dont think what i said contradictory.
More attractive and better design doesnt mean, to not to be simply and clean. Or to overload it with items.
It means to be more modern. This design, is not modern or fresh....