how to get started

EverSeen

Hi, all for years ive been using free templates and ive never been happy with the designs after my webmaster had a falling out with me and the server crashed the same night and lost all my site and I never took a Backup I know stupid ive decided to go down the route of a custom design.

I make Logos and Banners, Custom art in photoshop

I like the look of

Forebears.io and freshbooks.com I like the simple design and softness on the eyes while looking quite clean and professional

what am hoping for is a design like that with a front page you'll have to excuse me am new to this

Front page-

the width of forebears.io or freshbooks

about section at the top full with

under that 3 latest designs - they then break down into a small 3x4 block so latest 3 are big 12 previous are smaller

a Display page when you click on the image with all information and copyright available under the image

Contact us page self-explanatory

and last but not least but not important a download page where a client can be given access to a page with there design on and download the finished product along with communicating and changes with myself via the site

now that the idea I have no idea where to start and what to ask for can anyone on here point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your time