how to add upcoming events from google calendar

rooster

Hey all
I have a google calendar for my website. I am looking for a way to add "upcoming events" to the homepage. An area right under the navigation which is on every page. (Php includes. But that doesn't matter at all).

Does anyone know a way I can automatically pull upcoming events from my google calendar and add it to my main page?

Thanks

rooster

You can. That's not exactly what I mean though.
Once the calendar is public, its simple to make the whole calendar visable to everyone. But I want the calendar on a page called calendar.php. THEN on the homepage, I want a small section that says "upcoming events" and it pulls the 5 or 6 next events off my calendar and lists them there. Then they cal click "see more events" and then the calendar.php comes up. The see more events and making it go to the calendar is basic. But how can I get the next 5 events from my calendar to pull to an upcoming events section?

RAJO

i think there is an option you could work on that helps you go public so you would see its updates frequently on your page

rooster

But I don't want just updates. Because I may update in a different order than I want it to appear.
I found out the real term for it is event log or something like that.